Wireless battery siren
The HS3BS1S Wireless battery siren is the ideal expansion accessory for larger family homes. Simply link it to your existing Honeywell Home home alarm, and the loud 105dB alert will warn you during emergencies, while intermittent flashing LEDs provide a distinct and visible outdoor deterrent to potential intruders.
Easy to install, use and maintain
Honeywell's external sirens are incredibly easy to install. Simply use the handy bracket that is provided and you'll be set up before you know it. The battery lasts up to 2 years, and thanks to the easy-open battery compartment, the siren is a breeze to maintain.
Honeywell Home Alarm Kits
that work with the HS3BS1S Wireless battery siren
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This will allow you to place Sirens in distant parts of the property outdoors.
Please visit the Accessories section to view these products. The sirens available are dummy siren (HS3DS1x), wireless battery siren (HS3BS1x), and wireless solar siren (HS3SS1x)
Try one of the following solutions in this order:
- Open the rear battery cover and ensure the battery isolation tab has been removed. The LED indicators should flash together once, then start flashing alternately once every 5 seconds.
- If Step 1 does not work, check the polarity of the Alkaline batteries. If this works, the LED indicators should flash together once, then start flashing alternately once every 5 seconds.
- If Step 2 does not work, you may need to replace the batteries. After replacing the batteries, the LED indicators should flash together once, then start flashing alternately once every 5 seconds.
The Siren should have now been powered up in Service Mode. You will now need to switch the Siren back into Operating Mode.
For Siren-based Alarm Kits:
Exit Service Mode by pressing and holding the 'Disarm' button on your remote control for 5 seconds. The Siren will produce 1 long beep followed 1 second later by 2 short beeps. The Siren LEDs will flash together in conjunction with the beeps.
For Keypad-based Alarm Kits:
- Enter Test mode by pressing the disarm button on the keypad, followed by swiping a contactless tag or entering your PIN code. The keypad will respond by playing a melody.
- Press the number 9 on the keypad. The siren will produce 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps to confirm that it is now in Operating mode.
- Press the disarm button again on the keypad to exit Test mode. The keypad will play a melody once again to confirm.
If the alarm has been triggered more than 3 times in a specific Zone, then Zone Lockout could have occurred, which would prevent the alarm from being triggered again by any sensors in that Zone. To reset the zone, you can Disarm the system, and then Arm the system again.
Honeywell Home offers a 2 year Guarantee on all Doorbell kits, Alarm kits, and accessories.
The Quick Start Guides and Installation Manuals are available from this website. Please refer to the relevant product page or further down in this Support Section.