How do I replace the batteries on my wireless push button?
- Remove the push button from its bracket by using a screwdriver to press the release tab and slide the push off the bracket.
- Locate the round battery cover, and using a coin, turn the battery cover 60°anti-clockwise. The battery cover will now be released from the back cover.
- Replace the CR2032 coincell battery.
- Refit the battery cover by aligning the arrow on the battery cover with the open lock symbol on the back cover. Press and turn 60°clockwise.
- Relocate the push on the bracket, ensuring that it is locked in position.