Peace of mind
Simple, reliable, and hassle-free, Honeywell Home’s new range of Home Alarms have been designed with your safety and security in mind. Sleep soundly safe in the knowledge that your family and home are protected at night with At Home Zoning Mode, which protects important entry points while still allowing you to move around the house.
- Event Alerts tell you if the alarm has been triggered while you were away
- Preventative Prompts warn you if you’ve left a window or door open
- Tamper Alerts let you know if your alarm system has been tampered with
- Wireless external sirens provide a visible deterrent with flashing LEDs and a loud 105 dB alert in emergencies
Easy to install
Honeywell Home Home Alarm Kits have been designed to be easily installed, with all the accessories pre-linked and ready to go out of the box. All fixings and batteries are also included, so there’s nothing more to buy, and there’s even optional screw-free installation on most accessories with the included sticky pads.
Easy to use
You’ll absolutely love how simple it is to use your new Honeywell Home Home Alarm, and so will your family. Simply arm and disarm the alarm system with one touch by using the keypad and contactless tags, or with the wireless remote control key fob from up to 150m away. For the ultimate in simplicity, you can also operate your alarm system with the innovative keypad by using a PIN code.
Easy to maintain
With a long battery life of up to two years, you won’t need to worry about your Honeywell Home Home Alarm after you have installed it. Conveniently located low battery indicators on each accessory will notify you when it’s finally time to change the batteries, and the easy-open battery compartments makes the process as easy as 1-2-3.
Reliability and quality
Honeywell Home ActivLink®, using the 868MHz frequency, is our innovative wireless protocol which delivers greater range capability of up to 200m, extended battery life of up to 2 years, and improved connection reliability with no false triggering, all supported by our 2 year product quality guarantee.
Flexible and expandable
There’s a Honeywell Home Home Alarm to suit every home and every family. You can start with a smaller kit, then add up to 44 accessories or devices to your system, and activate and control up to 3 separate zones to suit your lifestyle and needs. You can even link any number of Honeywell Home Doorbells to your Honeywell Home Home Alarm to function as additional internal sirens.
The Siren seems to be operational, as the LED indicators are flashing, but it does not produce an alarm. How do I fix this?
Try one of the following solutions in this order:
- Ensure that the Siren is within effective radio range of the Keypad or other Sensors and is not mounted close to metal objects which may interfere with the wireless radio transmission.
- The Siren could still be in Service mode. Try switching it to Operating Mode. For detailed instructions on this, see the FAQ above.
- Check the row of DIP Switches under the battery cover at the rear of the Siren. If you have a keypad, DIP Switch 5 should be set to ‘OFF’. If you don’t have a keypad, DIP Switch 5 should be set to ‘ON’.
- If all the above does not work, then you may need to re-link the Siren to the keypad, or re-link the remote control key fob to the Siren. Please refer to the appropriate FAQ on how to do this.