Peace of mind
Simple, reliable, and hassle-free, Honeywell Home’s new range of Home Alarms have been designed with your safety and security in mind. Sleep soundly safe in the knowledge that your family and home are protected at night with At Home Zoning Mode, which protects important entry points while still allowing you to move around the house.
- Event Alerts tell you if the alarm has been triggered while you were away
- Preventative Prompts warn you if you’ve left a window or door open
- Tamper Alerts let you know if your alarm system has been tampered with
- Wireless external sirens provide a visible deterrent with flashing LEDs and a loud 105 dB alert in emergencies
Easy to install
Honeywell Home Home Alarm Kits have been designed to be easily installed, with all the accessories pre-linked and ready to go out of the box. All fixings and batteries are also included, so there’s nothing more to buy, and there’s even optional screw-free installation on most accessories with the included sticky pads.
Easy to use
You’ll absolutely love how simple it is to use your new Honeywell Home Home Alarm, and so will your family. Simply arm and disarm the alarm system with one touch by using the keypad and contactless tags, or with the wireless remote control key fob from up to 150m away. For the ultimate in simplicity, you can also operate your alarm system with the innovative keypad by using a PIN code.
Easy to maintain
With a long battery life of up to two years, you won’t need to worry about your Honeywell Home Home Alarm after you have installed it. Conveniently located low battery indicators on each accessory will notify you when it’s finally time to change the batteries, and the easy-open battery compartments makes the process as easy as 1-2-3.
Reliability and quality
Honeywell Home ActivLink®, using the 868MHz frequency, is our innovative wireless protocol which delivers greater range capability of up to 200m, extended battery life of up to 2 years, and improved connection reliability with no false triggering, all supported by our 2 year product quality guarantee.
Flexible and expandable
There’s a Honeywell Home Home Alarm to suit every home and every family. You can start with a smaller kit, then add up to 44 accessories or devices to your system, and activate and control up to 3 separate zones to suit your lifestyle and needs. You can even link any number of Honeywell Home Doorbells to your Honeywell Home Home Alarm to function as additional internal sirens.
Why does the keypad not alert me immediately that a Zone 2 or 3 door/window has been left open when I try to arm the system using the keypad? Or why does the wireless door and window sensor not trigger the alarm?
Try one of the following solutions in this order:
- Ensure that the sensor is within effective radio range of the Keypad and is not mounted close to metal objects which may interfere with the wireless radio transmission.
- Ensure the battery isolation tab has been removed from the side of the sensor.
- Ensure that the gap between the Magnet and Sensor is no more than than 10mm.
- Check and replace the battery in the door and window sensor.
If the above does not work, try a walk test.
- Perform a walk test to ensure the ID of the sensor has been learnt into a zone (1-3). First, enter Test mode on the keypad by pressing the Disarm (insert icon) button on the keypad, followed by swiping a contactless tag or entering your PIN code. The keypad will respond by playing a melody. Now press the number 1, then walk around and open and close any windows or doors that you want to test. If the sensors are linked to the keypad, the keypad will play an alert sound and indicate the Zone number. If not, there will be no response from the keypad, and you will have to re-link the sensor to the keypad. To exit Test mode, press the Disarm button once again.
If you discover sensors that are not linked to the keypad, you will need to re-link them.