The THR842 is a wireless digital room thermostat that is more accurate than a mechanical room thermostat.
Measurements from an electronic sensor are compared with your desired temperature and advanced control software is used to maintain the temperature in an energy efficient manner. Features:
- 868MHz frequency – interference from other devices is greatly reduced
- System Control – heating and cooling functions from 5°C to 35°C
- Easy to Use – extra large LCD display with large text
- Precise Temperature Control – typically accurate to within 0.5°C for maximum comfort
- Ideal for Combi-Boilers – two wire, volt free output connections
- Easy to install – Simply fix it directly to the wall
An ECO button provides timed temperature setback to reduce energy demand and TPI (Time Proportional & Integral) control makes boilers operate more efficiently. It also has a self learning adaptive capability and is ideal for use with combination boiler or heating zones.