The THR872 Wireless Programmable Thermostat is a wireless version of THR870 programmable thermostat.
- 868MHz frequency – interference from other devices is greatly reduced
- Easy to install – Simply fix it directly to the wall
- 7 Day Programmable Thermostat – up to 3 periods per day
- Easy to use – Backlit display & simple function buttons
- Easy to program – LoT™ (Line of Text) Display ensures simple operation
- Precise Temperature Control – typically accurate to within 0.5°C
- Ideal for Combi-Boilers – two wire, volt free output connections
- The wireless room unit is supplied with a mains power relay box which is installed by the boiler. The wireless programmable thermostat is battery powered.
Programmable thermostats have been designed for households with different heating needs for various times of the day and different days of the week to maximize energy efficiency.